How Can You Help
There are a number of ways that you can become involved with the Fishers of Men for Veterans Ministries. Below are several ideas.
- Host a Food Drive within your community.
- Host a Clothing Drive within your community. Besides gently used clothing, donations of Socks, Ski Caps, and Gloves are very much needed.
- Drop off non-perishable food and clothing donations any Tuesday between 10 am and 2 pm.
- Contact the Ministry if you are having a yard sale and you have items left over that you would like to donate.
- Host a Book Drive. Fishers of Men have Book Sales every few months to raise money for provisions in the Food Boxes.
- Host a Hygiene Products drive. Contact Marty Jarvey for a full list of items. Example: Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Shampoo, Deodorant, Shaving Crème, Lip Balm, and Wash Cloths.
- Host a Blanket Drive. Blankets are always in great demand, both big and small.
- Host a Sleeping Bag and Tent Drive. Transient and Homeless Veterans are given sleeping bags and tents if they prefer to camp out instead of going into shelter or long-term housing.
- You can also make a financial donation to the ministry. Fishers of Men is a 501(c)3 Corporation and all donations are tax deductible.